3. Addiction? I’ve been addicted to good food my whole life.
5. Relationship status? In a relationship
9. Current mood? Cuddly (Is that a mood? Well, I’m making it one.)
11. Confession: Sometimes, I like to pretend that Santa Claus is real. Christmas lost it’s magic once I found out it was just Mama putting all the presents under the tree. It’s nice to have something to believe in. I do believe in God, but not in the way that most people do. I think he’s out there, and he has been all along. I don’t think he’s perfect, though. I think he makes mistakes. I think he gets jealous and lonely, and all things in between. After all, we were supposed to be created in his image, and there are no perfect humans. How can there be a perfect God? Either way, I’m angry with him. I’m angry with him, and pretending there really is a Santa during Christmas makes me feel better.
22. Turn on’s? Great sense of humor, cleverness, an open mind, and smelling delicious
23. Turn offs? Blatant disregard for my (and/or other people’s) feelings, extreme seriousness, stupidity
3. A secret you haven’t told many people. I’ve only told 2 or 3 people that I gave my first blow job at 4 years old (by accident, of course). That’s not something I usually fit into conversations.
5. Favorite TV show. SpongeBob Squarepants
9. Your Christmas list. The only thing I know I really want for sure is a Kindle Fire.
11. Favorite song. I don’t think I’ll ever be able answer that question. Even if someone had a gun to my head, I’d just shout out the first song that came to mind.
14. Craziest thing you’ve ever done. Oh, shit. This is a tough one because I’ve done tons of crazy stuff.
22. Lyrics to your favorite song. Well, since I’ve already said that I don’t know what my favorite song is, I’ll just put the first great lyrics that come to mind: "So, please, forgive what I have done. No, you can’t stay mad at the setting sun. ’Cause we all get tired. I mean, eventually, there is nothing left to do but sleep."-from No Lies, Just Love by Bright Eyes
A few days ago a girl called Amy was killed in a car crash. She wasn't famous, she wasn't a welsh footballer or the co-founder of Apple. She was an admin on a Harry Potter page going by the name of 'Lumos'. Why should you care? Because she was a Potterhead until the very end, and that's what we're all about. So please raise your wand and reblog this in honor of Amy.